Sunday, June 5, 2011

They Hijacked The Dropship!?

Dropship Horizon Hijacked!?
Well, not exactly...
It's true that nature abhors a vacuum. A case in point concerning the 15mm Sci-fi scene: the void created just days ago by the departure of The Dropship Horizon and her crew (Mark, Master Chef and the enigmatic Dropship Bunny) has just as suddenly been filled by a piratical group of talented scoundrels determined to keep that beacon of 15mm coolness on course.

Just How Did Peabody Get Onboard!?




Peabody Now a Suspect...
How I got on-board remains a mystery to me. I'm sure it's a Buttle/Tuttle affair, but still, I'm part of the adventure now, excited and humbled to have been brought along by these mavericks. Even if it was all a computer error....
I'll certainly try my best to do both crews proud.

Peabody out.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. I almost choked to death! That post is so funny!

    Peabody - you are the Dr Richard Kimble of 15mm Sci Fi wargaming!

    Pirates all. A great new crew!

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Thanks. Glad you agree.

    ReplyDelete